Hiring Arrangements for 1st Willoughby Scouts Hall
The hall is available for hire by groups and organisations on a term basis, for more details please email us.
56 Laurel Street, Willoughby
- Hall is only available for hire until 9pm
- Availability during public school holidays available on request
- Click here for more photos
- Basic kitchen facilities (stove, electric jug, microwave, fridge)
- You need to bring your own tea towels
- Male and female toilets and showers
- Outdoor area
- Folding table and chairs
- All rubbish must be removed
- Hall must be left clean otherwise a $50 cleaning fee will be charged
- No alcohol is allowed to be consumed on the premises
- Appropriate hiring form to be completed prior to hire
- $50 deposit for Hall key.
- $33.00 per hour for regular users with minimum 10 weeks (1 school term) hire
- $33.00 per hour for Scouts and their family/friends (casual bookings only)
- $95 Lease Fee to set up regular arrangements
Payments to be made by direct deposit to:
- 1st Willoughby Scouts
- BSB: 032085
- Account Number: 256588
All Bookings Subject to Committee approval and Conditions will apply.
For inquiries please email us.